Pneumatic Bandsaw Power Feeder – Co-Matic AF19N Heavy Duty
Built specifically for resawing on a bandsaw
The AF19N Pneumatic Bandsaw/Resaw Feeder is built for quick, safe, and even feeding through a bandsaw.
Your bandsaw table needs the following amount of space to mount the feeder on the front right (outfeed) corner of the table without adding an extension bracket:
1. 9.3″ is required from the tip of the blade to the end of the table on the outfeed side.
2. 11.25″ is required from the tip of the blade to the end of the table (opposite the fence)..
This feeder can fit on smaller bandsaw tables, but may require an extension off the side of your bandsaw table where the feeder is mounted.
- 1/2 HP motor
- 10 Speeds ranging from 4 – 60 fpm
- 2 Serrated Rollers: 6-7/8″ X 1-9/16″
- Pneumatic sensor automatically adjusts to width of workpiece
- Scaled roller fence included
- 2 Year Warranty
- Contact us if you need this feeder in 1PH 220V
Upgrade to the AF110 Resaw Power Feeder for variable speeds and a 3/4HP motor.
|Length Fully Extended||43″|
|Net Weight||176 lbs|
|Gross Weight||209 lbs|
|Max. Height of Rollers||7-7/8″|
|Max. Roller-Blade Clearance||8-1/4″|
|Fence Size||15-3/4″L x 7-7/8″|
|Max. Fence-Blade Clearance||8-1/4″|