The SR5 can be changed from a saw to a router in 30 seconds while delivering an accuracy of 1/64” straight and square. The patented self-adjusting router carriage provides a consistent depth of cut. For shops with limited space, this versatile machine is ideal where both panel sizing and panel routing are required.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp saw motor.
- 1 ¾ Hp, 11 amp router motor.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame.
- Chrome-plated 1 ¾” guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection molded plastic
- Adjustable floating router head.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ with stop.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ flip stop.
- 4 material clamps.
- 2 blind dado stops.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards.