- Rigid machine body consists of a thick welded steel frame with an integral table which is fitted with a sturdy cast column
- Excellent precision work accuracy and
- End table swings downward and prevents short workpieces and thin edgings from sliding.
- Precision Built Saw Arbor constructed of nickel chrome steel, large diameter, accurately ground and dynamically balanced..
- Easy to access adjustments and controls.
- Soft start – Star Delta
- Electronic chain lubricator provides consistent lubrication to the chain track and automatically adjusts to your feed speed. When oil runs out the machine track stops running to avoid damage to track.
- Triple anti-kickback fingers provide maximum operator safety.
- Telemecanique U/L magnetic starters – Electrics 230/460 or 575/3/60 to UL/CSA Standards
- 400mm capacity from blade to arm
- (1) 12” Sawblade included
|Saw arbor diameter||1″|
|Saw blade diameter||8 – 12″|
|Saw arbor speed||4500 RPM|
|Feed speeds||3 (50, 65, 85 FPM)|
|Maximum workpiece thickness||3.35″|
|Minimum workpiece length||8″|
|Pressure rollers||4 rows (6 rollers)|
|Distance between saw and column||13 ¾”|
|Arbor motor||10 HP|
|Feed motor||1 HP|
|Table size||30″ x 50″|
|Electrics||230/3/60 = 32.2 Full Load Amps|
|Net weight||1870 Lbs|
|Shipping weight||2310 Lbs|
|Machine dimensions||61” x 38” x 53”|
|Shipping dimensions||59” x 46” x 59”|