An Economical Approach to CNC Cutting! Semi/Partial Optimizing capability with Defect (Crayon Marked) cutout & Cutting to Length High Production! User-friendly Operation & Control!
- Ideal for finger jointing (for defect) materials and mass material preparation of desired cut lengths of material through set cut lengths or optimization
- Provides 3 ~ 5 times higher production rate than manual cut-off saws.
- Saves over 5% of wood materials ie increase in recovery by about 5% over manual cutting
- Compact and user-friendly design.
- The controller adopts an industrial-grade computer that employs a 32-bit floating-point DSP system. It features flash and battery backup SRAM for double security. Superior to conventional PC-based controls, it can fully eliminate the machine going down or being damaged due to a poor environment, such as, unstable voltage, high temperature, sawdust, etc.
- Defect blowing system combined with computerized logic control permits the blowing time and the length of defect to be set as desired. This feature provides efficient defect removal, which avoids defects bumping against the sawblade, resulting in the machine going down or sawblade damage.
- The computer control provides easy and fast maintenance.
- Feed is driven by a servomotor for fast and accurate motion and position control.
- Maximum feed speed is up to 260 fpm (80 M/min)
- Cutting rate up to 80 cuts per minute.
- High cutting accuracy within approx. ±1mm /40”
- The control employs a touch screen for easy learning and operation.
- All new machine design features maximum maintenance convenience.
- High quality electric components provide maximum dependability.
- Comprehensive Safety Guards for maximum operator protection.
- 48” (1.2 meter) long Infeed Table) – Longer available option
- 40” (1 meter) long Flat Outfeed Table – Other lengths or different design -optional
- 18” Carbide Blade is included with machine
|Saw Spindle Speed||3200 RPM|
|Feed Motor (Servo motor)||2.7HP (2kw)|
|Max. feed speed||Variable to 260 ft/min (80 M/min)|
|Circular Saw Diameter||Ø 18” (455mm)|
|Saw spindle diameter||30mm|
|Minimum distance between marks||0.787” (20mm)|
|Cutting Size – maximum||3.15″ x 12″ & 4″ x 12″|
|Air pressure: for machine||72~85 PSI (5~6 kg/cm)ï€‡|
|Air pressure: defect blowing system||7~9 kg/cmï€‡ (99.5~128 PSI)|
|Machine is complete wired and programmed|
|Electrics are 230/460 or 575/3/60 to UL/CSA StandardsOther electrics available|