Ideal for drawer production and furniture parts which require high quality dovetail joints.
- Max. workpiece size 59″ x 16 ½”
- Workpieces are clamped by air clamps.
- Enclosed-type stand.
- Equipped with an indication bar for indicating cutting position.
- Tenon width can be micro-metrically adjusted in 2 mm.
- Tenon and mortise depth are conveniently adjusted according to the thickness of worpiece.
- Equipped with one four-sided template providing four types of pitches between dovetails.
- Standard pitch 1″, 1 ½”, 2″ and 2 ½” (Other sizes available on request)
- The spindle accommodates 12 mm T.C.T. cutter bit.
|Min. workpiece size||7.9″ x 2.4″|
|Max. workpiece size||59″ x 16.5″|
|Min/Max dovetail height||0.2″ ~ 7.1″|
|Min/Max front thickness||0.28″ ~ 2.36″|
|Min/Max side thickness||0.28″ ~ 3.6″|
|Number of spindles||1|
|Spindle speed (RPM)||18500 RPM|
|Dovetail spacing||1″, 1.5″, 2″, 2.5″|
|Table height from floor||46.5″|
|Dust collection ports||front: 2.5″ / rear: 4″|
|Air pressure required||6 bar|
|Motor power||1 HP|